FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: December 30, 2021
Butler County Health Department
206 N. Griffith, Suite B
El Dorado, KS 67042
Butler County, Kansas – Once again COVID-19 cases are increasing and Local resources are beyond capacity. Officials are requesting our citizens to do the following:
- If you are five or older get your COVID-19 vaccination.
- If you have received notification that you tested positive for COVID-19, please isolate for 5-10 days.
- If you have tested positive, please reach out to your close contacts and instruct them to quarantine for 5-10 days.
- If you live in a home with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, your quarantine will continue for 5-10 days once the positive person is released from isolation.
- If you have been notified that you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, you need to quarantine for 5-10 days.
- Please follow the updated Isolation and Quarantine guidance issued by the CDC and KDHE.
- Please consult with your local health care provider for evaluation and to determine if testing is recommended.
For general COVID-19 questions, please contact 211.
Please be advised that services at the Butler County Health Department may be limited during this time.
Remember to stay at home when you are sick, wash hands, wear masks, social distance and get vaccinated and boosted. The steps we take as a community are for our community. The only ones to benefit are ourselves.
-- END --