The Public Works Department will begin their chip seal season Monday, August 9th. Roads receiving chip seal work will be reduced to one lane of traffic with traffic control measures and, or, flaggers.
Please be aware of roads being chip sealed in your area and use alternate routes when possible.
Below are the roads included in this year's chip seal program, in the order in which they will receive attention:
• Cole Creek from Leon to County Line
• SW 170th from Hwy. 77 East to Cole Creek Rd.
• Thunder Rd. from SW 110th to Santa Fe Lake Rd.
• Santa Fe Lake Rd. from Hwy 254 to Turnpike Bridge
• Diamond/River Valley Rd. from Hwy. 254 North to County Line
• Potwin Spur from River Valley Rd. to Hwy. 196
• NE 110th from Bluestem Rd. to Hwy. 177
• Townships in which Butler County will be chip sealing: Pleasant
Township, Walnut Township, Bruno Township