Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Butler County has many services to offer, here is just a taste of what Butler County has to offer!
- Mapping & GIS: An interactive map on the GIS webpage where property ownership and zoning can be researched.
- Landfill: E-Waste collects unwanted or broken electronic items. Annual County Cleanup Program in April offers reduced disposal rates and is available to all residents.
- Public Works: Dedicated to providing the safest and most durable structures for its citizens.
- Appraiser: Currently conducting on-site real estate inspections of 17% of the county. Reviews are being conducted throughout El Dorado, Cassoday, Elbing, Potwin, and Whitewater.
- 29 Townships: Butler County is comprised of 29 townships, all having their own independent elected governing bodies responsible for maintaining local roads and cemeteries.
- Motor Vehicle: Butler County is now offering services that allow you to reduce wait time for vehicle registration, tags, and title work.
- Voting & Elections: Local elections are managed within the Butler County Clerk's Office. The Clerk's Office also manages voter registration and polling locations.
- Driver's License: Butler County offers driver's license and Real ID services at the Historic Courthouse.
- Health Department: Childcare Licensing Orientation held 9AM - 11:30 AM every 4th Friday of each month, Community Baby Shower 4PM - 6PM August 7, Breastfeeding Support Group 10AM-11AM every 2nd Wednesday of each month.
- Budget & Finance: $47,314,240 budget, 34.263 mils. The budgeted mill levy has decreased over the past 9 years.
- Important Dates: March 15 - Personal Property worksheets due, April 1 - Oil renditions due, May 1 - Spring Fling Senior Resource Fair, May 10 - second half of 2018 taxes are due
- Employment Opportunities: Interested in becoming a part of the Butler County team? Join the team and make it even better! Visit the "I Want To" section of the website!
- Comments, Complains, or Suggestions?: We want to hear from you! Contact us via this online form or call us at 316-322-4300.
To see the full color brochure highlighting some of what Butler County has to offer click here: Butler County Brochure